I am so excited because Bitter End Yacht Club has once again set up dates for another wonderful Women on the Water Week, WOW!!!
The date is, February 6 through February 11, 2018 so there is plenty of time to make reservations and get down to the most fun, and educational, few days of women teaching women how to sail, learn the knots of the sailors, enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Bitter End Yacht Club, and meet new sailing friends that will last a lifetime!!
I will be the instructor for your on the water sailing instruction, knots of a seaman, classrooms, and just being there to enjoy Bitter End Yacht Club with you!!
Here are the facts for your consideration:
- Dates of WOW February 6 – 11, 2018
- Cost of double occupancy room for two is $2600 plus 21% service fees and taxes
- All phone calls, bar bills, massages, and ferry boat charges are added to this $2600 for the five days
- The rooms, double occupancy or single occupancy, are all $2600 for the five days so if you want to share a room, it would be $1300 each person, plus the 21% and bar, telephone, Ferry etc.
- Bitter End Yacht Club will give you the same rate, $520 per night double occupancy,if you want to come two days early and/or stay two days later (That is what I am going to do because this is such a low rate for WOW!)
- This $2600 for the five days also includes a full breakfast. This does not include lunch or dinner. Lunch and dinner are on you as there are several other places in Gorda Sound you may want to try for lunches and dinners!
- The ferry boat from Beef Island on Tortorla to Bitter End Yacht Club is about a 40 minute lovely ferry ride through the turqoise water and green islands of the BVI. the ferry costs $50 per person each way to and from BEYC.
- The best airport to fly into is Beef Island on Tortola because the ferry is right there across the street and there is a shuttle bus that takes you from and back to the airport although I walk as it is an easy walk!
- We will have sailing classes each day from 9am to 12pm, and then again from 2pm to 4pm. You can come on the sailboats for instruction with me, or go do whatever else you like as there are so many other great adventures you can have from and at BEYC. It is strictly up to you!!!
- BEYC will host a trip to the famous Baths, and you will have all the beaches and pool area to use during the day!
- There is no certification offered. I want to have ladies who WANT to LEARN the fine art of sailing, for fun, for knowledge, and for confidence and empowerment! I do not want anyone worrying about failing or passing an exam at the end of WOW. Bitter End Yacht Club does offer its own classes for certification but that would be an extra cost and I would not be an instructor.
- There is a deadline for making reservations of September 1, 2017. Call BEYC and reserve a room at:
800-872-2392, and ask for “Women on the Water with Pam Wall.”
- You will give a deposit that must be posted BEFORE September 1, 2017. WE NEED A MINIMUM OF TEN ROOMS TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN. IF WE DO NOT HAVE TEN CONFIRMED RESERVATIONS WITH DEPOSITS, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE WOW!
- If we do not have TEN rooms reserved, with deposits, by September 1, 2017 and WOW is cancelled, you will get a full refund.
- So Ladies, please help us to get at least 10 rooms, or more! And let’s have a wonderful time together at Bitter End Yacht Club!!!.
- Any further questions, please let me know and I will get them answered immediately. This will be a great opportunity for you to enjoy the Bitter End Yacht Club for a fraction of the cost, and learn to be a confident sailor, and have the time of your life!!!! Love, Pam
- PLEASE NOTE; IF YOU WANT TO SHARE THE EXPENSE OF THE ROOM FOR DOUBLE OCCUPANCY, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL MAKE A LIST OF THOSE WHO WANT TO SHARE AND GET YOU TOGETHER! THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO CUT THE COST OF THE WEEK IN HALF! PAM