Pam Wall’s consulting services offer the expertise, advice and security of over a decade of Outfitting Management with West Marine, years of raising a family on a sailboat while circumnavigating the globe, and a lifetime of cruising the waters of the world. Consulting can come in many forms, but what you gain is the knowledge, comfort, and an understanding of coastal and bluewater cruising that will allow you and your family to enjoy your time on the water, with the peace of mind that you are prepared.
- What equipment should you have for the Bahamas, sailing across the Atlantic or Pacific?
- What equipment do I need to outfit my new boat for blue water sailing?
- Would you like to have an easier way to reef your mainsail in a sudden squall?
- Is there a great restaurant in Lagos, Portugal?
- When was the last time you serviced your windlass?
- What amount of chain and which anchor is the best for cruising in Europe, the Bahamas, the coral atolls of the Pacific, or Australia?
- Should you have a hard dinghy or a RIB or a roll up or a high pressure floor?
- When should you cross the Atlantic, the Gulfstream, and the Gulf of Carpenteria?
- Where is the best place to leave your boat in Portugal?
- Need a good two-week route to see the Bahamas?
- Can you use a hand held depth sounder for your dinghy?
- What boat is best for you, aft cockpit, midships cockpit, length, type, weight, accommodations, teak decks, roller furling sails, etc?
- What do you do about drinking water in Indonesia?
- What was the Panama Canal transiting really like?
- How do you take children around the world on your 39 foot sloop?
With previous clients, these questions have been tackled in many different ways: Simple conversations while outfitting your boat, meetings to discuss specific situations and locations for a cruise, and sometimes, shadowing me on a cruise.
Every consultation has different needs and different expectations. If you are interested in finding out about how I can help bring more enjoyment to your next adventure, are interested in a quote for my services, or would like to speak with me personally for any reason, please contact me.
Email: [email protected]